Commission A Mural

Custom murals can be used to make a strong and unique statement about your business, leaving a lasting impression on customers and clients.  Murals make your business stand out, helping potential customers identify with your business’s values while establishing an atmosphere to match your personality and business’s decor.  Ideas include expanding on a slogan, logo embellishment, illustrating values, and more.  


Payment Terms

Artwork by Emilie mural fees are calculated at $20 per square foot.  

10% is due before Design Sketching begins. 40% is due two weeks prior to the painting start date to allow for ordering of supplies and scheduling.  This combined 50% fee is a non-refundable deposit. The full balance is due on the final day of project completion. Payments may be made via Paypal or E-Transfer to artworkbyemilie@gmail.com.

Package Includes:

  • A Design Sketch with up to 2 sets of changes by client

    • Additional sketches charged at $60 per sketch

  • Travel within the Ottawa region

  • All materials required for completion

Package Does Not Include:

  • Travel outside of the Ottawa region

    • Provided accommodations & travel are required for mural work beyond the region.

  • Liability Insurance

  • Wall Preparation


Fill Out The Form Below To Get Started

Name *
Name
Detailed description of colour & imagery desires.
Please include an address and the square footage of the proposed mural.
Proposed dates for beginning and completing the mural. *Subject to schedule availability.
Include your favourite series or works of Artwork by Emilie's for inspiration, a picture of the proposed mural location, as well as any additional information about the decor or space that may affect how the painting is created and/or appears. Please send reference photos to artworkbyemilie@gmail.com.